* I have half the energy I'm used to having. Some days I actually feel pretty good, but I can't muster up the energy to get through the day.
* I have one out of two ears functioning right now. This is disorienting when I'm in loud places, like a street fair or a restaurant. This whole weekend, I'm lost in my own head. I'm just halfway out of the loop.
* My body cannot decide if I want a cold or be dizzy. Sometimes I have a little bit of both. You know, 50/50.
* I'm halfway through part one of the Red Riding trilogy, from Netflix. Started it last week. I can't seem to finish it.
* I'm halfway through this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine, but it gets moved around a lot and I can't ever find it!
But you know what? These people below? They make me feel whole.
So who cares about everything else, right?