Sunday, October 3, 2010

Half off

I'm just feeling like I've been going halfsies lately.

* I have half the energy I'm used to having. Some days I actually feel pretty good, but I can't muster up the energy to get through the day.

* I have one out of two ears functioning right now. This is disorienting when I'm in loud places, like a street fair or a restaurant. This whole weekend, I'm lost in my own head. I'm just halfway out of the loop.

* My body cannot decide if I want a cold or be dizzy. Sometimes I have a little bit of both. You know, 50/50.

* I'm halfway through part one of the Red Riding trilogy, from Netflix. Started it last week. I can't seem to finish it.

* I'm halfway through this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine, but it gets moved around a lot and I can't ever find it!

But you know what? These people below? They make me feel whole.



















So who cares about everything else, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I'm scary in that pic! But thanks babe--we love you so very much! Only a little while to go and then you'll be "whole" again!

acmomma said...

You have the perfect family to make you whole again. Get better soon.

Anonymous said...

David: Your blog is an amazing read! Your adversity is a blessing in that it made you rich in character.
You have a beautiful wife, adorable children and loving parents. It seems you also have a wonderful sense of humor. I'm glad your Mom sent me the link and I wish continued success with the implant and with LIFE!
PS...bald is sexy, my fav is Bruce Willis.
Diane Puccio

Dave said...

Thanks Diane for the well wishes and kind words. And you're right -- no one is cooler than Bruce Willis. I have a lot of competition!